Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Experience

The best costomer experience i have had was about a year ago. It was at a walmart and i was at least 5 months pregant. I was coming up to the check out line, when a group of teenagers cut me off. The staff at walmart showed me that people really do care. They approached the tennagers and let them know what they did was wrong, then helped me to anotha check out. The best part was when the cashier explained to me that everything was goin to be ok, and how sorry she was that that happened to me. She then offered to help me to my car, seeing i was exspecting and already had a baby in the cart. The vibe i got from her let me know that the little things really do matter. I was having a bad day prior to goin into that store. When u get those people that will speak up for what they think is right it makes you feel good. I am still shocked til this day to know that someone had my back when i didn't have it myself. This was by far my best customer experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment