Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


As a young woman of color i get looked down on and critizied. Things aren't just handed to me. I was told if i want it then i have to go get it. Fashion retail management is my major, and without a dought i will prove people wrong and do what's least exspected of me. I take pride in what i do and how i do it. To me fashion is more then a clothing line or style. It's a life's journey of lessons and opportuity. I will make mine a movement. Something to show other people like me that, things are possible. All you have to do is put your mind and heart into it and your sure to succeed. I consider myself  lucky because of all that i have been blessed with. Im a young single black parent and i refuse to be another statistic. People may dought me and lot more but none of that matters. Im a strong independent woman and im goin do what i have to, in order to get were i want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment